Learning Schedule and Objectives
|10||Quiz 2 (week 7-9)|
Models: kidney Model and urinary bladder
Identify below terms:
Kidney. Pelvis. Papilla. Capsule. Cortex. Medulla. Hilum. Nephron (on model), including glomerulus and collecting duct
Ureters, Urinary bladder, including trigon, Urethra, Penis, Vulva
- Bring the Laboratory Manual to every Lab class. Preview manual before lab.
- Dissection Kit must be purchased and brought to lab starts from Lab1.
- Shoes with open tows and slippers do not allowed in the Laboratory Room.
- Read Biology Laboratory Safety guidelines or download Biology Lab Safety PPT.
- Above rules may not apply to remote learning, please reach out to your instructor.
- No makeup practical exam.
Download Lab10 PPT or View belowSCB209Lab-10
Pathway of blood and filtrate in the kidney with labelled models
Mink Dissection Urinary System. Watch more: Cat Urinary System Dissection
Urinary System Model
Renal Corpuscle Model