- OER and Zero-Textbook-Cost Courses
- Enroll in Zero-Textbook-Cost and Low-Textbook-Cost Course
- Quick links
- LAGCC Student Resources
- Natural Sciences tutoring final exam review materials for the following classes (SCB115, SCB201, SCB203, SCB204, SCC101, SCC110, SCC201Part1, SCC201Part2, SCC202)
Notice: Enrolled LaGuardia students
As announced by your section instructor, some content specific to your course or section may only be available on BlackBoard and/or from the instructor.
OER and Zero-Textbook-Cost Courses
The following courses are or will be Zero-Textbook-Cost courses. Some courses are still under development and, when visited, may show this message: “It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.”
- Physics and Astronomy
Tip: Save passwords and bookmark or add your course page to your device’s home screen to save time returning to the site. Add this site and other links to CUNYFirst.
Enroll in Zero-Textbook-Cost and Low-Textbook-Cost Course
How to search for Zero-Textbook-Cost (ZTC) and Low-Textbook-Cost ($25 or less) courses at LaGuardia and other City University of New York (CUNY) colleges:
- Login to CUNYFirst and go to “Search for Classes” page.
- Choose your college from the “Institution” drop‐down menu.
- Select the desired Term
- In “Course Attribute” drop-down menu, choose “ZERO Textbook Cost” or “Low Textbook Cost”.
- Click the Search button. You will get a complete list of all courses that are designated as “Zero Textbook Cost” or “Low Textbook Cost” courses. If you would like to narrow your search, use additional filtering on the Search for Classes page. Note: Not all ZTC or LTC eligible courses may have been designated.
- MyLaGuardia (access most of the links listed below)
- LAGCC Natural Sciences Department
- LAGCC library
- Academic Help/Tutoring and Academic Peer Instruction
- STEM Study Guide
- OpenStax free E-textbooks
- LAGCC Degree Maps
- Office for Students with Disabilities
- LaGuardia C.A.R.E.S. provides resources for daily living expenses, including food, healthcare, rent, utilities, childcare, emergency transportation and more!
- Academic Calendar
- Calibre software for converting and managing e-books
LAGCC Student Resources
- Instructional Videos: These short instructional videos cover CUNYfirst, an overview of MyLaGuardia, accessing student email, contacting faculty, and an overview of Blackboard.
- QuickStart Guide PDF. This is a guide to navigate different digital tools students will need to access, including information on getting technology equipment.