Learning Schedule and Objectives
|8||Muscular System of Mink (continued)||Lab-book: Ch. 7: 192-205.|
Cat and Mink specimens images:
At this class students already have to know: Latissimus dorsi, Spino-, Acromio-, and Clavo-trapezius muscles, Spino-, Clavo-, and Acromio- Deltoid muscles, Supraspinatus, Infraspinatus, Triceps brachii, Brachialis, Brachioradialis, Antibrachial extensor and flexor muscles.
- Bring the Laboratory Manual to every Lab class. Preview manual before lab.
- Dissection Kit must be purchased and brought to lab starts from Lab7.
- Shoes with open tows and slippers do not allowed in the Laboratory Room.
- Read Biology Laboratory Safety guidelines or download Biology Lab Safety PPT.
- Above rules may not apply to remote learning, please reach out to your instructor.
- No makeup practical exam.
Download Lab8 PPT or View below208Lab8
Mink forelimb muscle dissections
Follow the review video to test yourself.