Exercise 19 Content
After completing this lab, the students will be able to:
- identify the structures of the eye and its accessory organs.
- identify the structures of the ear.
- identify the structures of the tongue.
Read the following materials before you begin the experiment.
- 36.1 Sensory Processes
(OpenStax, Bio2, Chapter 36)
- Sensory Processes
- 36.3Taste and Smell
- 36.4Hearing and Vestibular Sensation
- Key Terms
- Chapter Summary
2. Anatomy of Special Sensesspecial-senses-atlas-anatomy
Watch the following videos before you start the lab activity.
- View and Identify the special senses organs and their structures.
- Read the Cow’s Eye Manual, view the slides, and identify its parts.
- Ear quiz (view the answer key)