SCB 103 Lab 11 Content
After completing this lab, the students will be able to:
- Describe the anatomy of the male and female reproductive systems.
- understand the fertilization, embryonic and human development.
Read the following materials before you begin the experiment.
- https://www.nichd.nih.gov/health/topics/uterine/conditioninfoIntroduction to Human Reproductive Anatomy (Lumen Learning)
- Fertilization, Embryonic and Fetal Development. (Openstax)
- Common Diseases of Reproductive System.
a. Uterine Fibroid
b. Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH)
Watch the following three videos before you start the lab activity.
- View on YouTube Fertilization.
- View on YouTube Fetal Development month by month.
- Study the female and male reproductive system from the anatomy models below and identify their structures.
Answer this Quiz below after doing your activity.
- Reproductive System quiz.
- Female Reproductive System quiz.
3. Male Reproductive System.